Story #1: As usual, we were at Northgate this week. We practice in the forum and the forum is enclosed by slightly tinted ceiling to floor windows; we can see out, but people can't see in as well. Jen and I noticed a few people walking around the outside of the forum carrying BAGS of candy, like halloween-sized, costco-sized bags of individually wrapped candy. We were watching them, of course talking about the candy when one of the guys dropped a bag on the ground. I told Jen she should go get it when she came up with this brilliant idea: "Where is Jaimisen?? JAIMISEN GO GET THE CANDY!!" Of course Jaimisen perked right up and started walking toward the vending machine. In the meantime, the guy who dropped one of his bags had tried to pick it up and dropped the rest of his candy. He happened to be standing right outside a door. As Jaimisen passed, his head whipped to the side and stared right at the fallen-candy guy. He looked back at us while Jen said "Jaimisen go get that candy!" I told Jen he woulnd't do it because that guy was standing right there and Jaimisen was too shy. By the time I finished my sentence, Jaimisen was proving me wrong. He walked out to the candy, picked it up, and came back in the forum with a huge smile on his face! Juse like that! No hesitation, didn't talk to the guy or ask for the candy. Just walked out, took it, and walked away. I was in total shock!!! It was SOOO hilarious. It was at that time Jen decided we needed to install cameras in the forum to capture all the funny things Jaimisen does there. Of course I ran up to Jaimisen and told him I needed to give the candy back. I handed it back to the guy as he continued to stand in shock that a tiny person just jacked his candy and said to me "I thought the little guy was going to help me! Then he just took off!" At the same time a girl had come to help the guy and was laughing hysterically, "That was the cutest thing ever!" Oh Jaimisen. Haha.
Update #2: We are going to Nebraska this Wednesday to see Tiffany and Shane, Jaimisen's godparents :) We are VERY excited. We come back Sunday so there will definitely be another blog update after then about our trip. Jaimisen's first time on an airplane!
Update #3: My dad's BBQ is coming along quite nicely. Of course, Jaimisen has been helping quite a bit:



No comments:
Post a Comment