Jaimisen and I went to Tahoe this past weekend with my parents. Except when I say "the weekend," I actually only mean Saturday to Sunday. My parents are so afraid of getting stuck in holiday traffic they avoid it at all costs. *Rolls eyes* But Jaimisen did get some good snow play time which is the exact reason we went. He absolutely loved it. I think saying he loved it is almost an understatement. I'm pretty sure he was smiling the entire time he was outside. I think his favorite part was playing snowball fight. I think he loved the idea of being able to throw snow at people and not getting in trouble.
The first time we went out, his pants didn't stay tucked into his boots and his sock got soaked and he didn't care. The second time we went out, my dad [who did have two children of his own at one point] put Jaimisen's boots on the wrong feet! He also couldn't put Jaimisen's gloves on correctly. The poor kid, but he still didn't care! We didn't realize his boots were on the wrong feet until he was already playing! He played with his boots on the wrong feet the entire time. Haha. Oh, Dad. He made it up to Jaimisen, though, by making him a pretty cool fort perfect for a little boy.
My dad found this little "hill" and got one of our sleds out, put Jaimisen on it and pushed him down. Jaimisen had a HUGE smile on his face! It added to the humor that we didn't think to put anyone at the bottom of the small run so I had to chase and dive after him when he didn't stop like we thought he would. He thought that was just hilarious. He very quickly graduated to a bigger hill that me, my brother and cousins sled down. I, again, ended up literally diving after him when his sled took a sharp right and headed straight toward a tree [video is at the bottom]. Another time he ran straight into my mom. Haha. All in all, we had a fabulous time. He actually got really upset when I said we were going back to our house at home. He said he wanted to stay at Tahoe. He loves Tahoe just like his mommy :) Don't forget to watch the video at the bottom!
No comments:
Post a Comment